Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Think Before You Think

I believe that we all (including me) are individually responsible for everything that happens in our life – both good and bad.

Our thoughts create our future. Have you heard it before? I truly believe it. Each of us create our own experiences through thoughts and feelings. Our thoughts and spoken words create our destiny. Often times our own thoughts create certain situations, then we deny our power of creation blaming others for our frustration.

There is no person, place or thing that influences us, because only OUR mind is able to create our thoughts. We are able to create experiences, our reality, and everything that follows that. If we think of peace, harmony, and balance, we will find them in our life. If we think of all bad things that happen to us every day, (traffic, long lines at the store, somebody did not show up for their appointment, and so on...) then we put ourselves into a bad mood, we get frustrated more and more.

There is no end to those small unfortunate things around us. Believe me, I went through that so many times. Last week was an example of an avalanche of awful events. And you know what, I had that thought in my mind, that all those things will go away by Sunday. Guess what! They did. I knew that Monday would start a new cycle of my life and it started really well, with more peace and creativity. Also, I do not feel like the whole world just collapsed on my head any more, although I do not have less things and issues to solve today than last week. If you do not believe me, start analyzing your life; note your ”bad days” and ”good days”. They all depend on your thinking. We just have to realize that only one thing can change our life – it is our brain and mind. It is all in there – dreams, memories, feelings, and finally – THOUGHTS.

No comments: